Disc Golf Related > PDGA

PDGA Certified Officials Exam

(1/4) > >>

xgibbyx:
I just passed my PDGA Certified Officials exam. Get yours too!

http://www.pdgastore.com/store/officials-exam.html

Hose-bee:
Congrats! :D What is this for, to be a director? And are there notes for it (besides the rule book)?  :o

krupicka:
Some higher tier events require everyone to pass the exam. It really is just a rules proficiency test.

Open book test. Since you just took it: Has it been updated for the 2013 rules changes or is the test still based on the 2011 rules?

xgibbyx:

--- Quote from: krupicka on January 18, 2013, 03:42:37 AM ---Some higher tier events require everyone to pass the exam. It really is just a rules proficiency test.

Open book test. Since you just took it: Has it been updated for the 2013 rules changes or is the test still based on the 2011 rules?

--- End quote ---

Not sure - I started playing in 2012 and I didn't read the rule book until yesterday, honestly. I actually read the whole rule book and the tournment book before I took the test, but it gave some good scenarios that I still had to go back and look in the book to make sure I was correct.

Hose-bee:
I should be doing this soon too, thanks. I been playing for a couple of years and I just recently got my PDGA (#56490) for Christmas and I've already read the rule book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version