Home Message Board Events Courses J-Town Disc Golf Club
J-Town Disc Golf: Glo tourney

Author Topic: Glo tourney  (Read 6873 times)

Thor

• View Profile
Glo tourney
« on: October 21, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »
Hey everyone.  First I want to Thank Randy B. Tom M. and Dave K. (or is it dave M) and Frank G. for coming out to trinity and helping out with a lot of the work.  They also did a great job at highland.  There is going to be a glo tourney on November 7th, 2009 at Trinity Links.  25 for the round and 32 to be all in.  All the money is going to Trinity Services, Inc.  If we can get enough people out there some huge changes to the course will happen. Cement tee pads and lights for a night leauge are two on top of the list.  Prizes will be awarded to the top three places, and if more people show up then last year I will extend the places to top five.  Come check it out, last year i had a blast playing in it and I hope this year it is even better.
Thanks
Thor
Trinity Links

Goforit

• View Profile
Re: Glo tourney
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 04:30:59 AM »
Hey everyone.  First I want to Thank Randy B. Tom M. and Dave K. (or is it dave M) and Frank G. for coming out to trinity and helping out with a lot of the work.  They also did a great job at highland.  There is going to be a glo tourney on November 7th, 2009 at Trinity Links.  25 for the round and 32 to be all in.  All the money is going to Trinity Services, Inc.  If we can get enough people out there some huge changes to the course will happen. Cement tee pads and lights for a night leauge are two on top of the list.  Prizes will be awarded to the top three places, and if more people show up then last year I will extend the places to top five.  Come check it out, last year i had a blast playing in it and I hope this year it is even better.
Thanks
Thor
Trinity Links
Is this going to be doubles or singles?
It's great to be alive!
Positive mind helps.

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 07:08:38 AM »
If it's doubles, you & me go4it?
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

Goforit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 09:26:23 AM »
If it's doubles, you & me go4it?
You got it Frank! What a one two punch. I'll drive and you putt.
                                                                                  ;D

It's great to be alive!
Positive mind helps.

Thor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 04:34:06 PM »
It is going to be doubles.  I am going to run this fundraiser tourney a lot like leagues is ran.  Everyone will sign in and then you will draw your partner.  One division will be ran because a lot of the pro's said they wouldn't come unelss there is a cash pay which is understandable.  The fundraiser is to raise money for the course so I hope everyone will come out. 

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »

Hey go4it,
I'll mark the cards with a star, that represents you & if I can color it with Gold even better, we'll draw the Gold Stars, no one will care. I'll be teamed up with the Gold Star!!!
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

Thor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »
you can mark the cards any way you want as long as you come out ahha

fierke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 10:52:35 PM »
Random doubles for $25????  Need more details on this mug before I commit.  Random for $25 a pop sounds a little sketch.

Thor

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 11:28:56 PM »
its a fundraiser... 25 bucks to get in.. random doubles ran pretty much like winter league... prize packages and trophies.... you can get in on three ctp's and ace fund.... weather is holding up and course is looking better... hope people come out

Disc71

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 06:46:47 AM »
How did the glow doubles tournament work out?
Jesse Saenz Jr.

Thor

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »
The glow doubles went well.. we had 34 people show up and we raised some money.  Jimmy mac and dom took first.  Damien and ryan are locals to trinity links took second and brian ryan and kevin hoffman took third.  the pro's paid out 180 and al and matt took first and not sure who took second with the pro's.. they kinda did there own thing but everyone had fun i think... next year i think it will be two rounds of singles.. one during the day and one round at night