Disc Golf Related > Leagues & Tourneys

Vibram Birdie Bash

<< < (3/9) > >>

aaron49423:
Event registration is live.  This event is Pre Register only.

http://iregisteredonline.com/purchaseEvent.php?event=380&gcpk=88&cpk=411

JoeDuncan:
I'd like to join, but I'm new and typically shoot over par, sometimes hit par and the occasional birdie. Would I fit into a tournament like this?

kev:
Joe-

I would highly recommend participating!  These type of tournaments are designed with all players in mind. Also, this type of tourney is a little more laid back and a bunch of fun!

xgibbyx:

--- Quote from: JoeDuncan on January 14, 2013, 06:11:25 PM ---I'd like to join, but I'm new and typically shoot over par, sometimes hit par and the occasional birdie. Would I fit into a tournament like this?

--- End quote ---

For sure! This is not a "sanctioned" event. If you are a PDGA member, in sanctioned events, the results are sent to the PDGA and they are added to your personal rating, which determines your overall skill level and that skill level is what you would have to compete in. For example, I am a novice because my overall skill level is under a rating of 850.

Anyway, this birdie bash has nothing to do with PDGA and it is literally just for fun - and a chance to play with cool people that aren't worrying about their PDGA rating either. So in a long winded response, this would be perfect for you to attend.

If you you have any more questions about anything at all, feel free to post or send an instant message - or you can ask any disc golfer.

aaron49423:
Heck ya you should play!  Even if you have a rough go of it, you are getting 2 new discs and a shirt.  Plus, I'm sure a little fun thrown in there! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version