Home Message Board Events Courses J-Town Disc Golf Club
J-Town Disc Golf: J Town Member's Meeting?

Author Topic: J Town Member's Meeting?  (Read 2723 times)

ray_hill

• View Profile
J Town Member's Meeting?
« on: February 10, 2010, 12:48:48 AM »
So its February 10th, four to six inches of snow, and J Town Disc Golf has just about 120 members!  Minus a few here or there, Tags 1-120 have been handed out.  (Fear not.. more are on order and should be ready to go ASAP.) 

We as board members want to meet and hear from you the members.  We need an idea of how many of you would be interested in showing up to a meeting.   If you know someone who is electronically challenged, please call them up and ask if they would show.  We don't want to over guess, or worse under guess the number of attendees.  We really just want to pick the right room size so please reply to this post and give us your feedback...  (please don't read this the wrong way, it's a great problem to have :D

Another thing is, please offer some expectations from J Town.  This forum is for you to throw out ideas and suggestions as to how to grow, and what direction to sail this boat.   If you are shy then just shoot me or a board member a private message or email. 

jtowndiscgolf@gmail.com is the general club email in case you are bashful.  We can post your idea for you, nameless. 

Let us know...

Thanks for reading!!

kev

• View Profile
Re: J Town Member's Meeting?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 07:46:45 AM »
I'd be there!  Just suggesting, but a place like cemeno's has adjoining rooms, where once you get an idea of how many you could open up the next room if more show than expected or the other side of joe's dugout is probably big enough to use too!!

bangham

• View Profile
JTown Club Meeting 3/8
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 03:14:54 PM »
There is a J Town Disc Golf Club meeting 3/8/10 at the McDonald's on Jefferson (Rt. 52) next to I-55.  South side of 52, East of 55.  Meeting will start promptly at 6:00 p.m.