Home Message Board Events Courses J-Town Disc Golf Club
J-Town Disc Golf: Lost at channy

Author Topic: Lost at channy  (Read 5410 times)

BCarrescia

• View Profile
Lost at channy
« on: September 21, 2010, 01:27:09 PM »
I lost my blue first run boss yesterday on hole 1. i shot from the practice tee.. ( i know were not supposed to, but its my favorite shot) and i forgot to pick it up.. it was in a very easy spot seeing i got all my other discs.. but i guess i left one behind.. im not sure if my name is on it yet either. i just started throwin it.  if anyone found it, or does find it, ill gladly give a reward..

-Ben Carrescia
J-Town..-tag #26

..Chain Smokin' Everyday..

kev

• View Profile
Re: Lost at channy
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 02:15:14 PM »
Could be Karma my friend...not supposed to tee from there??  You knew that and did anyway??  HMMMMMM...maybe it will never be found!

bangham

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 10:55:07 PM »
Check on the side of the bathroom building.  Was it a dyed disc?  Someone almost hit me in the back of the head.

BCarrescia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 12:48:43 AM »
no.. that was tyler. mine was a normal shot. didnt put alot on it. wasnt tryin to bomb it. just forgot to pick it up.
J-Town..-tag #26

..Chain Smokin' Everyday..

Goforit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 06:03:39 AM »
Lost a orange Destroyer with a Channy stamp on hole 1 in the Ice Bowl. Has a Gary Lewis autograph on it. Need it bad. Return for reward. Thanks!
It's great to be alive!
Positive mind helps.

Gremillion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 02:52:29 PM »
Today at best shot I lost a blue boss on hole 14 by the basket if anyone finds its please let me know

Goforit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 07:40:01 PM »
Lost a orange Destroyer with a Channy stamp on hole 1 in the Ice Bowl. Has a Gary Lewis autograph on it. Need it bad. Return for reward. Thanks!
Still looking! The snow is melting. Big reward!
It's great to be alive!
Positive mind helps.

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 08:18:51 PM »
 I'm going to Aurora first thing in the morning & will check both #1 & #14 on the way back. Not really on the way. The snows going quickly. Say Junior, call me if you can & give me an idea where to look. I may not get on-line in the morning.
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 09:04:42 PM »
It doesn't look good for you Jr. I dug up where the ridge of snow from the plow & no luck. I think your only hope is if someone returns it. I went to #14 looking for the G-man's disc. I didn't spend a lot of time there. I walked around a bit but there's still a lot of snow. Not knowing where to look, it was like looking for a needle in a haystack.
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

Goforit

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 10:01:58 PM »
It doesn't look good for you Jr. I dug up where the ridge of snow from the plow & no luck. I think your only hope is if someone returns it. I went to #14 looking for the G-man's disc. I didn't spend a lot of time there. I walked around a bit but there's still a lot of snow. Not knowing where to look, it was like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Thanks for looking Frank! Flash is right, your work ethic is unreal!

:)
It's great to be alive!
Positive mind helps.

Goforit

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 05:47:59 PM »
I just got a call from a guy named Mike who found this disc. Funny thing is he found it at Castaldo Park and not Channy. Mike will be rewarded with 2 discs of choice for it's return. Honest people rock!

:)
It's great to be alive!
Positive mind helps.

tacimala

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 08:16:10 AM »
Forgot to mention after the ice bowl, but I lost an orange destroyer on hole 2 past the basket (past deep, not past closer to hole 3 tee). guessing it's turned up by now since everything has melted, but it has my name and number on it and i'll trade a new disc for it's return.
Taylor Cimala - #30371