Home Message Board Events Courses J-Town Disc Golf Club
J-Town Disc Golf: Ice Bowl Sponsors

Author Topic: Ice Bowl Sponsors  (Read 3039 times)

kev

• View Profile
Ice Bowl Sponsors
« on: January 11, 2010, 08:07:59 AM »
Frank --

I can't make it to the meeting tonight, so I'm hoping you can find someone (or you!) to come into the radio staion and discuss the ice bowl and sponsorship opportunities on the air!

I've got Tuesday, Jan 19th available at 9 am.  The station is at 219 W. Washington St. in Morris. 2-4 people would work just fine!

If you need more info, call me at 815-735-5055

Thanks,
Hope to speak to you soon!

Kevin

Frankie

• View Profile
Re: Ice Bowl Sponsors
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 08:10:57 PM »
Frank --

I can't make it to the meeting tonight, so I'm hoping you can find someone (or you!) to come into the radio station and discuss the ice bowl and sponsorship opportunities on the air!

I've got Tuesday, Jan 19th available at 9 am.  The station is at 219 W. Washington St. in Morris. 2-4 people would work just fine!

If you need more info, call me at 815-735-5055

Thanks,
Hope to speak to you soon!

Kevin

Will do Kev, I'll call after your show.

Frank
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

Goforit

• View Profile
Re: Ice Bowl Sponsors
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:58:08 AM »
Hello J-Town,
                  Tonight there is a FVMDGC players meeting starting at 7:30 at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Oswego on Douglas Road. Everyone is invited to attend just like all our players meetings. This meeting is extra special because BWW is kicking back 15% of our total bill to the Hesed House for the Ice Bowl.  We will discuss the Ice Bowl and any other concerns anyone has at this meeting. We hope some of you can support this by attending. I know, sorry for short notice. February 13Th at Jericho Lake is the 4Th annual Jericho Lake Ice Bowl. It would be great if both clubs can support each other in both of our Ice Bowls by attending. The cause is great and I think it's awesome what you guys are doing!         More and more people are having to decide wether to pay rent or to eat. In Cook County, the number of people relying on hand outs jumped one third since 2006. In Wheaton, where you don't see homeless people, the food pantry there has seen an increase in clients by 34 percent since 2008. These are middle class people being squeezed to death by lost jobs or increasing costs and declining wages. Ice Bowls do make a difference!     Gotta go,  keep up the good work, the club is rockin!  Your sponsor list is unreal! Hope to see some J-Town faces tonight!
                                    Thanks and God Bless all!
                                                  Sr.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 11:17:38 AM by Goforit »
It's great to be alive!
Positive mind helps.