Home Message Board Events Courses J-Town Disc Golf Club
J-Town Disc Golf: Channahon Work for the Classic

Author Topic: Channahon Work for the Classic  (Read 5107 times)

Frankie

• View Profile
Channahon Work for the Classic
« on: September 09, 2013, 08:31:15 PM »
I can use a hand, mostly spreading wood chips, getting Channahon ready for the Classic. The Park lets me use the cart, so it would be working hrs. 8:00am to 3pm. Other things I'd like to do is a gravel circle around #13's basket, tune up the gravel in front of some of the tees. Let me know.  :)
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

xgibbyx

• View Profile
Re: Channahon Work for the Classic
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 07:19:15 AM »
I can use a hand, mostly spreading wood chips, getting Channahon ready for the Classic. The Park lets me use the cart, so it would be working hrs. 8:00am to 3pm. Other things I'd like to do is a gravel circle around #13's basket, tune up the gravel in front of some of the tees. Let me know.  :)

It's on the FB page! I will try to be out as much as I can to help. I will call you in advance.
- Gibby #54144

Hendo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 07:29:02 AM »
I'll try to get out there this week to help out as much as  I can.  I'll call Frank when I'm on my way out tomorrow.  My number 815 733 0896.  I'm off around 11am all week, so I should be able to help out.

Josh
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 11:45:07 AM by Hendo »
Josh Henderson

I'd rather be disc golfin!!!!!

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 08:25:37 PM »
I'll try to get out there this week to help out as much as  I can.  I'll call Frank when I'm on my way out tomorrow.  My number 815 733 0896.  I'm off around 11am all week, so I should be able to help out.

Josh
Shawn McCarthy is coming out Friday the 13th at 9am. If it works for you come out when you can. Thanks Josh!
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

Hendo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 10:12:26 AM »
I'll be headed out there today and should be there around 1230.  Also going to stick around to play in the doubles league tonight.
Josh Henderson

I'd rather be disc golfin!!!!!

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 08:52:20 PM »

Josh
Shawn McCarthy is coming out Friday the 13th at 9am. If it works for you come out when you can. Thanks Josh!
There is some other help I could use, painting the letters on #4 platform. I'll prepare it & do the blue, a steady hand is needed for the orange letters.
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 08:20:54 PM »

Josh
There is some other help I could use, painting the letters on #4 platform. I'll prepare it & do the blue, a steady hand is needed for the orange letters.
I'll be out tomorrow sanding & painting the platform. Tim Murray or Kelly will paint the letters, but we didn't set a time. A few more things need to be done, more wood chips, 10 meter circles, & a few other things. 
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

murray

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 11:17:48 AM »
Hey Frank, I can be out there today around 3:30pm let me know if that works for you. Call me if you have questions or need anything 708-921-9927

Tim
-Timothy Murray

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 10:07:45 PM »

Josh
I'll be out tomorrow sanding & painting the platform. Tim Murray or Kelly will paint the letters, but we didn't set a time. A few more things need to be done, more wood chips, 10 meter circles, & a few other things.
Things are coming along nicely for the Channahon Classic. Tim & Kelly finished painting the letters on #4. Tom Mmmmmm & Aaron Studer are going to help with the 10 meter circles tomorrow Thursday 09/26. A few things won't get done, like a bench for #16 longs. The course is looking nice, & I don't think there will be any complaints.
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'