Disc Golf Related > Lost & Found

I'm looking for Dan from Deerfield Const.

(1/1)

Frankie:
I doubt that anyone how to get in touch with Dan. My hope is he reads our message board.
His company made a generous donation for our fundraiser. The check was made out to J-Town disc golf & not to Morning Star Mission.
He's lost to me & I hope he can be found. If I'm in the wrong spot Jason Poole will make it right.
Let me know how I can meet up with you Dan.

Goforit:

--- Quote from: Frankie on January 20, 2011, 07:21:08 PM ---I doubt that anyone how to get in touch with Dan. My hope is he reads our message board.
His company made a generous donation for our fundraiser. The check was made out to J-Town disc golf & not to Morning Star Mission.
He's lost to me & I hope he can be found. If I'm in the wrong spot Jason Poole will make it right.

--- End quote ---
If you can't find him why not just cash the check and give the cash to the Mission Frank?

Frankie:

--- Quote from: Goforit on January 20, 2011, 10:18:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Frankie on January 20, 2011, 07:21:08 PM ---I doubt that anyone how to get in touch with Dan. My hope is he reads our message board.

--- End quote ---
If you can't find him why not just cash the check and give the cash to the Mission Frank?

--- End quote ---
There are two reasons why not. I don't have the check & it was made out to J-Town. Thanks Jr.

Goforit:

--- Quote from: Frankie on January 21, 2011, 06:56:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Goforit on January 20, 2011, 10:18:43 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
There are two reasons why not. I don't have the check & it was made out to J-Town. Thanks Jr.

--- End quote ---
Your welcome Sr.!   ;D

Frankie:
Found  him. He also found a star max that belongs to G-Man. I hope to hook up with Dan tomorrow morning before league & will get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version