Home Message Board Events Courses J-Town Disc Golf Club
J-Town Disc Golf: Trinity Links Point Series Event #3

Author Topic: Trinity Links Point Series Event #3  (Read 5013 times)

Thor

• View Profile
Trinity Links Point Series Event #3
« on: April 22, 2012, 11:08:32 PM »
May 26th is the next tournament date....
mens Open Players are $55

All ams are $35

Ace fund $5.. I believe $90 is carrying over to the ace fund as well
CTP $5

come check this tournament out... yes it is a point series and it isn't to late to get in and grab so points.....  we have had two events out of the seven and I am hoping may 26th brings a close to or a sell out crowd.  The course has under went some changes and will have another change prior to may 26th....  PDGA registration is up and going on the PDGA web page and TOM M is going to update the registration list so if you sign up you will get viewed by all to see.  Please pre register for this tournament.   no players packs for ams at this event but we will have a player packs in the future for the last event I am thinking, this is a C tier and we are trying to raise money with CTP 50/50 and all merchandise sold to improve the course.  I will also have a laptop at the course day of tourney to try and get scores up before you leave for the day.  Registration opens at 8:30 am and will close at 9:30 am... players meeting at 9:45 and tee time at 10:00 am.....  if you have any questions please contact me at TrinitylinksDGC@gmail.com  I hope to see a lot of you out there and remember to pre register

Thor

• View Profile
Re: Trinity Links Point Series Event #3
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 04:48:33 PM »
Make sure you are signing up on the PDGA website.. I think this event my fill up so pre register and make sure you can play this event... the course is undergoing  one more change and will be a game changer....

bangham

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 09:14:11 PM »
Are you the big winner with even, par?

Frankie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 10:17:04 PM »
Make sure you are signing up on the PDGA website.. I think this event my fill up so pre register and make sure you can play this event... the course is undergoing  one more change and will be a game changer....
GREAT!......like you need more changes. Like a woman moving furniture :D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:23:56 PM by Frankie »
One Day at a Time!
Don't stop believin'

Thor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »
Frank luckily for you with the weather we have been getting I don't know if I will be able to finish hole 7 in time for the tournament.  Kinda bummed about it but oh well....  make sure you are pre registering on the pdga site or with Tom or myself. 

Thor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 08:56:39 AM »
This Saturday is going to be the Trinity Links Point Series Event # 3.....  Make sure you Pre Register @ PDGA.com or contact Tom M or Thor.  Registration Opens at 8:15 am and will be closed at 9:15.....  Ams are $35 and Open Players are $55..  $5 ace and $5 CTP... 9:30 players meeting and Tee time to follow shortly behind.  Trinity is located at 18100 west oak avenue Lockport Il, 60441..  Come check out this third event and a fun course

Thor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 11:50:16 AM »
Tomorrow is the 3rd event for Trinity Links Point Series.. who is gonna show up and play well.... see you all tomorrow