Holes it might be on: 3,4,5,9,10,13,17,18. Thanks.
6/29 5:30pm The Canyons (Dellwood)
6/28 5:30pm The Canyons (Dellwood)
Briggs St Doubles:
7/1 5:30pm Highland Park
7/8 5:30pm Trinity Links
7/22 5:30pm The Canyons (Dellwood)
J-Town DGDL Pro/Adv Points
Briggs Street Doubles Overall Points
There are no upcoming events at this time.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - bangham
« on: August 01, 2011, 09:48:36 PM »
J-Town Disc Golf Club, 7/11/11 Meeting #12
Channahon Community Park
Meeting called to order, 5:17 PM
Members in attendance:
1) Financial Report
• See attached
2) Club Invitational Recap
• Memorial Day will be set for the future dates of the Club Invitational
3) Club Logo
• J-Town is looking for some ideas for a new club logo
• Stipulations: Something that associates with J-Town, all must be submitted by next club meeting (9/12/11), all submissions will be voted on at this meeting by club officers and club members present
4) Club Shirts
• Club Logo will be decided before we discuss shirts any further
5) Vice President Position
• There was only one nominee, therefore, Frank Grimes is the Vice President by default
6) Handicap Leagues-Member Only CTP
• We are beginning to get a more consistent number.
• Hard to say if the member-only CTP is enticing more members to play. We will continue the CTP until the end of the season.
7) Rules for submitting projects for Club Enhancement (course projects)
• Must give value
• Not to exceed 10% of the original value with receipt
• Present a timeline
• What kind of help is needed from the club
• No money for past projects
• Email/contact a club officer
• Board members will vote on approval of projects
Motion to adjourn meeting, 6:22 PM
He was out at Illinois State. He plays disc golf himself and he keeps tab on what is happening in the area. I believe he is the one who convinced Channel 17 to let him start taping and editing short clips for Channel 17's sport program.
« on: March 15, 2011, 09:54:46 PM »
I contacted Karolyn at the PDGA and she responded that she received my TD report. I sent it almost a month ago, so I don't know what to tell you. Sorry.