Holes it might be on: 3,4,5,9,10,13,17,18. Thanks.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - bangham
« on: August 01, 2011, 09:48:36 PM »
J-Town Disc Golf Club, 7/11/11 Meeting #12
Channahon Community Park
Meeting called to order, 5:17 PM
Members in attendance:
1) Financial Report
• See attached
2) Club Invitational Recap
• Memorial Day will be set for the future dates of the Club Invitational
3) Club Logo
• J-Town is looking for some ideas for a new club logo
• Stipulations: Something that associates with J-Town, all must be submitted by next club meeting (9/12/11), all submissions will be voted on at this meeting by club officers and club members present
4) Club Shirts
• Club Logo will be decided before we discuss shirts any further
5) Vice President Position
• There was only one nominee, therefore, Frank Grimes is the Vice President by default
6) Handicap Leagues-Member Only CTP
• We are beginning to get a more consistent number.
• Hard to say if the member-only CTP is enticing more members to play. We will continue the CTP until the end of the season.
7) Rules for submitting projects for Club Enhancement (course projects)
• Must give value
• Not to exceed 10% of the original value with receipt
• Present a timeline
• What kind of help is needed from the club
• No money for past projects
• Email/contact a club officer
• Board members will vote on approval of projects
Motion to adjourn meeting, 6:22 PM
He was out at Illinois State. He plays disc golf himself and he keeps tab on what is happening in the area. I believe he is the one who convinced Channel 17 to let him start taping and editing short clips for Channel 17's sport program.
« on: March 15, 2011, 09:54:46 PM »
I contacted Karolyn at the PDGA and she responded that she received my TD report. I sent it almost a month ago, so I don't know what to tell you. Sorry.