2011 J-Town Disc Golf Club memberships and bag tags will be available for a $15 donation starting November 28th after winter doubles league at Trinity Links (Lockport).
Here's how the initial distribution will work:
1) All paid members wishing to participate in a singles round will have a top tag reserved for them pending the outcome of the round. (ex 15 players, tags 1-15 reserved) Ties will be broken using 2010 tag numbers.
2) All paid members present that do not want to participate in the singles will be given the remainder of the tags in the order they sign up.
3) Remaining tags will be divided up amongst the officers (Ray Hill, Frank Grimes, Jason Poole, Dean Bingham, and Dave Kociuba). See any officer to sign up.
4) All non-members signing up before 1/1/11 will receive a 2010 tag in addition to the 2011 tag.
Did you people notice winter league is starting at 10:30am? We at one time, started at 10:00am, & then 10:30 & then 11:00 Mike has to get up with the new baby, so he'll be up at at it. Congratulations Mike & Amy! Glad to see it Mick,Mike, & Carbo. I'm pleased we're starting a little earlier so we can watch, Da Bears!!!
The schedule shows a 10:30 sign up time and a start time of 11:00.
8/22/10 J-Town Disc Golf Club Special Meeting Channahon Community Park 10:22 AM
Members in attendance: Ray Hill Frank Grimes Jason Poole Dean Bingham Sean Cooke Mike Kursell
1) Member Advocate • Votes were tallied for nominees: Randy Bruemmer 4 Darren Johnson 5 Dave Kocuiba 8 Nate Winterstein 4 • Dave Kocuiba is the new Member Advocate for the J-Town Disc Golf Club 2) Club Logo • 5 rough drafts were chosen from submissions. They will be finalized by 9/5/10. Then, they will be voted-on by the members of J-Town Disc Golf Club. One of the designs will be chosen for the Club Logo. The others will not be discarded and possibly used on future t-shirts, stamps, stickers, club merchandise, etc.
J-Town Disc Golf Club Meeting 5 05/10/10 6:00 PM Channahon Community Park
Motion to bring meeting to order, 6:01 PM, seconded.
Members in attendance: Ray Hill Frank Grimes Jason Poole Dean Bingham
1) Financials (see attached) 2) Club Logo • Contest Rules: Submission deadline will be 06/09/10, approximate size (1.2” x 2.5”), needs to include 2011 & J-Town Disc Golf Club. • Once submissions are collected, there will be a vote. 3) Club Tournament • State Coordinator contacted and approved, PDGA contacted • Jason is looking into making a score port. • Possibility of making a replica hole, out of Legos, for the trophies. 4) Member Communication • Looking for member input for the newsletter.
Points are awarded in the same maner as PDGA Points with a point factor of 1. Players receive 1 point for every player they beat or tie (including themself). Unrated players do not count for points, they can only play to establish a rating.