J-Town Disc Golf Club Meeting 30
Community Park, Channahon, IL
Meeting called to order: 5:00 PM
1) Financials (see attached)
• 61 Members (56 PDGA Members)
• $837.34 Available for course projects.
• $57 added to Club Supply fund from the Ropes at the Oaks supply rental. Balance $95.63.
2) Handicap Singles League
• Average of 13 players per week in second session (13 sanctioned).
• Third session has been sanctioned to run from 8/5-9/30 (9 weeks).
3) J-Town Invitational
• Date changed to 8/23, Jason Poole-TD, ?-Assistant TD, Dellwood park.
• Kelly Murray has agreed to do paintings as trophies for us again this year.
4) Club Inventory
• See attached
5) Club Baskets
• Basket borrowing rules:
o Members may borrow baskets free of charge provided they are returned in the same condition they are received.
o Member must have a signed contract on file before being allowed to borrow a basket.
o Borrower is responsible for the pick-up and return.
o Event requests take priority over personal use.
o Borrower will be allowed a 2 week minimum before the next personal request is fulfilled.
• Rules adopted 5-0.
6) Open Q&A
• Discount J-Town SuperColor Buzzz to $10, adjust split to 100% ice bowl fundraising.
Meeting adjourned, 5:38 PM