Some things that need to be done:
If you have time please fee free to tackle any of these projects. July 5 or 6 and/or 12 & 13 will be the next big organized days but Iíll keep you posted on that.
If you (Complete) something post on the website or let me know through email so we continue to update the list.Disc71@comcast.net
Once the Taste of Joliet is over (June 27 Ė 29) the Park District should be able to cut most accessible fairways and the top of hill by 11ís blue tee pad to the parking lot. (ALMOST COMPLETE)
Some of the stuff completed on the list might have to be redone because of all of this damn rain this year. Iíll keep you posted.
If anyone has a lot of time during the day and wants a big project to start than go to hole 16ís hill. As always itís going to take a lot of work to get that thing trimmed up. Everyone will be playing both tee pads like last year so most of the hill needs to be cut up. Iíll be starting it this week.
Thanks for volunteering!
1. (Complete) Hole 15 trimming up on top by basket
2. (Complete) Hole 15 trimming path to blue tee
3. (Complete) Hole 16 trimming/mowing hill
4. (Complete) Hole 4 trimming right side of fairway - Frank is finishing this.
5. Belmont trimming and clearing-(probably on organized days)
6. All Red tees trimming 1,2,3,4,7,9,10,11,17
7. (Complete) Hole 1 trimming/mowing
8. Hole 6 trimming hill
9. Hole 10 trimming tee pad and basket
10. Hole 11 trimming/mowing
11. Hole 12 trimming/mowing hill & path to blue tees
12. Hole 18 trimming/mowing tee pad
13. Parking lot trimming/cylinders
14. Garbage pickup whole park
15. All Reds need tee pads groomed (raked)
16. Hole 17 trimming by basket and hill
17. (Complete) Bent trees on 13 & 14 need cutting
18. All tee pad cylinders need to be clearly exposed