Off Topic > Shoot The Breeze

My Friend FRANK

<< < (20/27) > >>

Mcfrolfer:
WTG FRANK! Your a inspiration to all!  :)

Disc71:
That's great news Paco!

changosaenz:
For Frankie lol it ony wall

Frankie:
Well, there is more concern about my health issues. I have a small tumor on my brain. It perhaps came from my hormone treatments, but for now it's unknown. I need to meet with a neurosurgeon & we go from there. My Primary care Dr. went to both ends of the spectrum, surgery to nothing. I complained on my cancer visits & thus the MRI & then these results. Further tests will be coming. I'm passing on what my primary care Dr. told me. I'm taking a deep breath & a sigh. Keep chugging the good thoughts & Prayers!!!

xgibbyx:

--- Quote from: Frankie on February 25, 2013, 05:38:46 PM ---Well, there is more concern about my health issues. I have a small tumor on my brain. It perhaps came from my hormone treatments, but for now it's unknown. I need to meet with a neurosurgeon & we go from there. My Primary care Dr. went to both ends of the spectrum, surgery to nothing. I complained on my cancer visits & thus the MRI & then these results. Further tests will be coming. I'm passing on what my primary care Dr. told me. Keep chugging the good thoughts & Prayers!!!

--- End quote ---

Awww dammit! Everything was looking great there! Not that I'm worried, but more bad news just sucks! My prayers and thoughts are always with you my friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version