J-TOWN DOUBLES WEEK 4 RESULTS 2016
WEEK 4 - April 27, 2016
First Half #4
The Canyons, Dellwood Park, Lockport
White Tees 18 Holes - Par 54
RAW! BONE CHILLING! MISERABLE!
The night started out at around 46 degrees with a steady to heavy rain.Winds were blowing from the east at around 10 mph with gusts into the 20mph range. The rain and wind continued pretty much all night while the temperature dropped to around 40 degrees. One of the most miserable Wednesday nights we have had in a long time. The good thing was that the course is in great shape!
• It seems Wednesday’s are cursed this year, but it looks like the early forecast for next week looks promising.
• Reunion Year!
Garrett Podgorski joined us last night. It was great to see you again Garrett. We had a couple new faces that we hope will continue to show up each week. We also hope that the familiar faces that weren’t there will make their way back and be part of this year’s league.
• Tom “The Tool Man” “MMM” Matesevac and Al “Lefty” Hermosillo completely annhilate the Pro/Adv field by 3 strokes. They shot an unbelievable round of 43 (-11). Considering how miserable the conditions were this was a great round.
• Dave “Jumpy” Hopkins and Dylan “Orange Krush” Frederick easily take down the Am/Nov Division. They shot a great round of 49 (-5). This is Dave’s third win in a row. Possible early candidate for a triple crown?
• Dylan Frederick aces hole #15 on his first throw of the night. Congratulations!
• We had an all Ams sweep on the money ctps
• Shout to Dave Kociuba for all his help. He has been an extremely vital part of our league these last few year.
• Morel spotting!
12 PRO/ADV 10 AM/NOV
Tool Man Matesevac and Lefty Hermosillo take the top honors. They end up splitting 80 bucks. Chris Brenholtz & Bobby Johnson take second shooting an impressive round of 46 (-8). They end up taking home 40 bucks and 3-points. Bobby J. keeps on taking in big points and he is making a strong case for a first half contender. Coming in third and collecting a couple of big points were Mick McGowan and Ryan Gremillion. They ended up shooting a nice roundo of 47 (-7).
Jumpy Hopkins and O. Krush Frederick take the top honors and they end up taking home $17 each. Dave sits alone on top the leaderboard with an impressive four week showing. Ron Dawson & Chris Peters Sr. shoot a nice round of 50 (-4) and take second place. They end up splitting 18 bucks and add three points to their total. Allen Giacchetti and Dominic Galvan come in third shooting a 55 (+1) . No money but they do receive an extra point.
Allen Giacchetti - CTP Party Fund hole #1= $21
Patrick Haaker - CTP Party Fund hole2 #10 = $21
Dave Hopkins - CTP Tourney Fund hole #18 = $21
Al Hermosillo - CTP CFR Disc hole #2
Dylan Frederick aced hole #15 = $132
BIG MONEY NIGHT
Al Hermosillo wins $40 in the pro/adv division and takes home a sweet custom stamped mamba. If you were wondering Al is on the custom stamp.
Dylan Frederick wins the am/nov division and hits an ace. He takes home $147 for the night.
TIP OF THE WEEK
When it calls for 80% chance of rain make sure you bring an umbrella.
Bring a plastic garbage bag to carry your towels in, so they stay dry as possible.
Next Week -KNOCH KNOLLS, NAPERVILLE
DON’T FORGET 4:30 REGISTRATION AND 5:30 START!!
See You Later,