Club Related > J-Town Disc Golf Club

Weekly Bag Tag Challenge

<< < (21/25) > >>

aaron49423:
Tags are cancelled for this week, Saturday March 16.  They will resume March 23 at Lockport.  Come to the club challenge this Saturday at Mokena!

xgibbyx:

--- Quote from: aaron49423 on March 11, 2013, 08:43:37 PM ---Tags are cancelled for this week, Saturday March 16.  They will resume March 23 at Lockport.  Come to the club challenge this Saturday at Mokena!

--- End quote ---

Yes, please come on out! It's still bag tags (we are still playing for our own tags based on scratch score within the club), it's still casual (not sanctioned), but its for more bragging rights (and lots of fun) than just your JTown tag! If we win we can have bragging rights on the other clubs in northern Illinois!

http://jtowndiscgolf.com/SMF1/index.php?topic=751.0

phish sticks:
Hey guys im from the schaumburg area but I like to play the j-town courses and was curious about your bag tag challenge. Would I be able to get in? and How exactly does it work. Thanks

Frankie:

--- Quote from: phish sticks on March 20, 2013, 02:15:42 AM ---Hey guys im from the schaumburg area but I like to play the j-town courses and was curious about your bag tag challenge. Would I be able to get in? and How exactly does it work. Thanks

--- End quote ---
That's Great! You can see the schedule on the left side of the screen. The handicap is also for tags. Simply buy a tag for $15.00 & show up. Saturday is scratch play & Tuesdays is handicap. You need to play three rounds to establish a handicap average. That play is free, although you can get in the ace & ctp funds. For $1.00 you're round will be sanctioned & reported to PDGA for a rating.

xgibbyx:

--- Quote from: phish sticks on March 20, 2013, 02:15:42 AM ---Hey guys im from the schaumburg area but I like to play the j-town courses and was curious about your bag tag challenge. Would I be able to get in? and How exactly does it work. Thanks

--- End quote ---

Phriendly, is that you?

It would be great to have you down - I keep meaning to post in Midwest Disc Golfers FB page about bag tags and handicap singles. Like Frank said, just bring $15 for your club membership to Bag Tags or Handicap Singles and you're ready to go! There are some stipulations for handicap singles, but they are easy to meet - just check on the forum page and it will explain it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version