WEEK 19 - July 31, 2013
Second Half #5
West Park -JolietTEES
24 Holes - Short Tees Par 72CONDITIONS
The night started and ended with temperatures in low 70s,humid and calm.
• 31st Illinois State Disc Golf Championships is July 27 & 28
• Al Hermosillo & Matt Myers cruise to an easy victory in the Pro/Adv divison shooting a great round of 51(-21).
• Kyle Greenfield & Nick Clancy throw an amazing round of 53(-19) to take the top honors.
• The overall points will be posted next week. Let the battles begin!
• Possibly moving the August 14 date at West Park to Dellwood Park in Lockport. We would be setting up a temp 18 hole course for the night. Any basket would work. I will let you know if this is a go in the next couple of days.
This is what we use to do at Highland Park before the course went in permanantly. It’s a Blast!PLAYERS
18 PRO/ADV 34 AM/NOV TOP THREE
Al Hermosillo & Matt Myers end up splitting $100. We had a three way tie for second with the teams shooting great rounds of 52 (-20). Mick McGowan & Kris Hutter take win the ctp playoff to claim second place and split 54 bucks. Clayton Drake & Kevin Maciuba take the third spot and split $24. Ouch only two cashed!TOP THREE
Kyle Greenfield & Nick Clancy end up taking home $32.50 each. Tim Guajardo & Padilla shoot a nice round of 54 (-18) and they take home $18 each. Winning the ctp playoff tie on hole 24 were Kester Jeffers & Jason Rocks. They shot a solid 55(-17) and split 28 bucks.CTPS
Al Hermosillo - CTP Party Fund hole #2 = $47
Kyle Greenfield - CTP Basket Fund hole #20 = $47
Justin Elmore - CTP Tournament Fund hole #24 = $44
Rob Gibson- CTP CFR Disc hole #13 = 2012 Channahon Classic Champ Katana
Kester Jeffers-CTP Hole #23 = Pro Worlds disc ACES
Dan McMillin Aced hole #16 = $215BIG MONEY NIGHT
Dan McMillin Aces hole #16 for $215
Al Hermosillo takes first place in the Pro/Adv division and wins the Party Fund Ctp to take home $97 for the night. Next Week -TRINITY LINKS, LOCKPORT
SHORT TEES • 18 HOLES
DON’T FORGET 4:30 REGISTRATION AND 5:30 START!!
See You Later,