Disc Golf Related > Courses

Highland Park Clean-Up

(1/3) > >>

Disc71:
Highland Park Clean-Up Day!

If you are not attending the DISContinuum Presents IOS #51 The Sinnissippi Open ( http://krupicka.org/ios/event-2012-ios51 ) on Sunday June 24 then I have some place for you to go and something for you to do.

In order to get Highland Park ready for the 30th Illinois State Disc Golf Championships we are having an all out garbage collecting, weed whacking, tree trimming, ball busting clean up day on Sunday June 24.
Iíll be there by 8:00 am and we will be out there all day. Garbage bags and drinks will be up by the parking lot.
We need people to bring weed whackers, mowers, tree trimmers, your backs and anything else you think might help.

Some things that need to be done:

1.   Hole 15 trimming up on top by basket/ itís a jungle
2.   Hole 15 trimming path to blue tee/ itís a jungle
3.   Hole 4 trimming Right side of fairway, itís a jungle
4.   Garbage pickup whole park
5.   Belmont trimming and clearing
6.   All Red tees trimming 1,2,3,4,7,9,10,11,17
7.   Hole 1 trimming/mowing
8.   Hole 6 trimming hill
9.   Hole 10 trimming
10.   Hole 11 trimming
11.   Hole 12 trimming hill/ path to blue tees
12.   Hole 18 trimming
13.   Parking lot trimming/cylinders
14.   Hole 16 trimming hill

xgibbyx:
I'll be there as long as I can with a weed whacker and a mower.

Frankie:

--- Quote from: Disc71 on June 15, 2012, 10:10:49 AM ---Highland Park Clean-Up Day!

If you are not attending the DISContinuum Presents IOS #51 The Sinnissippi Open ( http://krupicka.org/ios/event-2012-ios51 ) on Sunday June 24 then I have some place for you to go and something for you to do.

In order to get Highland Park ready for the 30th Illinois State Disc Golf Championships we are having an all out garbage collecting, weed whacking, tree trimming, ball busting clean up day on Sunday June 24.
Iíll be there by 8:00 am and we will be out there all day. Garbage bags and drinks will be up by the parking lot.
We need people to bring weed whackers, mowers, tree trimmers, your backs and anything else you think might help.

Some things that need to be done:

1.   Hole 15 trimming up on top by basket/ itís a jungle
2.   Hole 15 trimming path to blue tee/ itís a jungle
3.   Hole 4 trimming Right side of fairway, itís a jungle
4.   Garbage pickup whole park
5.   Belmont trimming and clearing
6.   All Red tees trimming 1,2,3,4,7,9,10,11,17
7.   Hole 1 trimming/mowing
8.   Hole 6 trimming hill
9.   Hole 10 trimming
10.   Hole 11 trimming
11.   Hole 12 trimming hill/ path to blue tees
12.   Hole 18 trimming
13.   Parking lot trimming/cylinders
14.   Hole 16 trimming hill

--- End quote ---
Just a heads up, those coming out with the weed whackers, may want to keep in mind the poison ivy. Long pants will keep it off your bare legs. I'm not bullied by poison ivy, but I scratch through Oct. I can't imagine why anyone would want to go to Sinnissippi?

Disc71:
Don't forget this Sunday is clean up day!

Frankie:

--- Quote from: Disc71 on June 22, 2012, 11:44:07 AM ---Don't forget this Sunday is clean up day!

--- End quote ---
I sprayed the poison ivy on #4 & intended to start there. It will have been about a week that it was sprayed. See everyone Sunday morning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version