Disc Golf Related > Courses

Petition to make Highland #2's Blue tee the White tee too

(1/2) > >>

26228:
Anyone else with me on that? Hole 2 blue/long is one of the best holes on the course, while the white/short is one of the worst on the course.

I say we officially make the long tee the blue/white tee.

Frankie:

--- Quote from: 26228 on July 23, 2012, 07:51:59 PM ---Anyone else with me on that? Hole 2 blue/long is one of the best holes on the course, while the white/short is one of the worst on the course.

--- End quote ---
There was a huge amount of time & energy in designing that course. I would go to those people & get an opinion, Steve, Roy, & Gary. Channahon has seven hole changes, but thatdesign was made when the midnight flyer was the go to disc.  Funny, when I played with my son he didn't have good things to say, but there is a line. I'd like to see the mound of dirt removed from in front of the basket. My guess is they will all be out there for State.

Frankie:

--- Quote from: Frankie on July 23, 2012, 10:00:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: 26228 on July 23, 2012, 07:51:59 PM ---Anyone else with me on that? Hole 2 blue/long is one of the best holes on the course, while the white/short is one of the worst on the course.

--- End quote ---
There was a huge amount of time & energy in designing that course. I would go to those people & get an opinion, Steve, Roy, & Gary. Channahon has seven hole changes, but thatdesign was made when the midnight flyer was the go to disc.  Funny, when I played with my son he didn't have good things to say, but there is a line. I'd like to see the mound of dirt removed from in front of the basket. My guess is they will all be out there for State.

--- End quote ---
One more thing, why don't you like that hole?  Because you say it sucks? I've seen it deuced from both left & right armed throwers.

26228:
I dislike it because its a poke n hope and because one of the best holes is blue #2.

I believe it would make the whites a much better course, by making the blue tee white/blue.

Of course there was a huge amount of time and energy put into installing and designing Highland, never said or thought differently...

Aces and Chains:
I kinda like hole #2 white tees. It's a tough shot, and I've spent years learning it. I still only hit it right once in a while, but that doesn't make it a bad hole.....just difficult. I especially like it because there isn't another hole like it in the area. It forces me to do a particular shot that I don't use anywhere else.

I do agree that we should all play the blue (and even the red) tees more often. But I don't want to see the white #2 tee removed/changed.

That's just my opinion.....anyone else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version