Disc Golf Related > Courses

Channahon #16

(1/1)

Frankie:
For the first time in my history, there isn't any water in the hole, left of the tee on #16. They're aren't any discs either. The last I remember it being this dry was 1988.

Goforit:

--- Quote from: Frankie on August 10, 2012, 09:27:37 PM ---For the first time in my history, there isn't any water in the hole, left of the tee on #16. They're aren't any discs either. The last I remember it being this dry was 1988.

--- End quote ---
That's crazy. It's not global warming is it Frankie? LOL!
                                                                                  :-\

Frankie:

--- Quote from: Goforit on August 11, 2012, 01:27:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Frankie on August 10, 2012, 09:27:37 PM ---For the first time in my history, there isn't any water in the hole, left of the tee on #16. They're aren't any discs either. The last I remember it being this dry was 1988.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Hmmmmmm, don't think so. You're not going political on me are you?

Goforit:

--- Quote from: Frankie on August 11, 2012, 10:37:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I just asked....man I love you my Brother :)

Frankie:

--- Quote from: Goforit on August 14, 2012, 09:25:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Frankie on August 11, 2012, 10:37:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I just asked....man I love you my Brother :)

--- End quote ---
08/16/12 still dry with the recent rain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version