Announcement- The Event is officially postponed until Saturday, March 30th. We have decided that with the current snow on the ground and more in the forecast followed by 40-50 degree weather that the course will be closed/unplayable. I apologize for the inconvenience. I should have done a better job with scheduling the event in the first place. Full refunds will be given, or you want you can roll it over to March 30th. Everything will be the same for the series. Please help me spread the word to anyone who was planning on coming out. I'll be contacting everyone that is pre-registered.