Disc Golf Related > Leagues & Tourneys

PINE HILLS EVENT THIS WEEKEND (3-9) POSTPONED!!!

(1/2) > >>

26228:
Announcement- The Event is officially postponed until Saturday, March 30th.  We have decided that with the current snow on the ground and more in the forecast followed by 40-50 degree weather that the course will be closed/unplayable.  I apologize for the inconvenience. I should have done a better job with scheduling the event in the first place.  Full refunds will be given, or you want you can roll it over to March 30th.  Everything will be the same for the series.  Please help me spread the word to anyone who was planning on coming out.  I'll be contacting everyone that is pre-registered.

xgibbyx:

--- Quote from: 26228 on March 03, 2013, 09:34:12 PM ---Announcement- The Event is officially postponed until Saturday, March 30th.  We have decided that with the current snow on the ground and more in the forecast followed by 40-50 degree weather that the course will be closed/unplayable.  I apologize for the inconvenience. I should have done a better job with scheduling the event in the first place.  Full refunds will be given, or you want you can roll it over to March 30th.  Everything will be the same for the series.  Please help me spread the word to anyone who was planning on coming out.  I'll be contacting everyone that is pre-registered.

--- End quote ---

This may sound bad, but...YES!!! I was worried that I wasn't going to get to play this tournament due to family being in town! Thank you weather!  That is all  :-X

blackandwhite:
in the event the course still has unplayable conditions for the end of march, are we looking at pushing the series back, or substituting one of the others to be played early and push pine to that events date?

xgibbyx:

--- Quote from: blackandwhite on March 12, 2013, 02:54:18 PM ---in the event the course still has unplayable conditions for the end of march, are we looking at pushing the series back, or substituting one of the others to be played early and push pine to that events date?

--- End quote ---

Dana mentioned on FB yesterday that he is going to have an alternate course (Streator probably) if Pine Hills isn't playable. Sounds like no more postponing.

blackandwhite:
awesome. thanks for the heads up Rob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version