Disc Golf Related > Equipment

Basket for Raffle

(1/2) > >>

Goforit:
Won a basket In Toledo and want to turn it into long concrete tees for Eagle Ridge. There will be 50 raffle tickets at $5 a piece for this basket. Great odds! I will have tickets with me if you see me. Hope to sell them all before the Ice Bowl in February to hold drawing. Please help!  Thanks,
                                                                       Sr.

Goforit:

--- Quote from: Goforit on December 14, 2009, 03:26:02 PM ---Won a basket In Toledo and want to turn it into long concrete tees for Eagle Ridge. There will be 50 raffle tickets at $5 a piece for this basket. Great odds! I will have tickets with me if you see me. Hope to sell them all before the Ice Bowl in February to hold drawing. Please help!  Thanks,
                                                                       Sr.

--- End quote ---
Only 21 tickets left. Drawing will be held at the 4th Annual Ice Bowl.

Jflash3:
Randy I'll take 1 ticket. Have Frank give you the 5 dollars he owes me from league for bag tag. He'll know what i'm talkin about. If not maybe i'll see you around before ice bowl to give you 5. 

Frankie:

--- Quote from: Jflash3 on December 22, 2009, 07:38:43 PM ---Randy I'll take 1 ticket. Have Frank give you the 5 dollars he owes me from league for bag tag. He'll know what I'm talkin about. If not maybe I'll see you around before ice bowl to give you 5. 

--- End quote ---
I've got it in the membership envelope. Randy I'm sure won't forget.

Goforit:

--- Quote from: Jflash3 on December 22, 2009, 07:38:43 PM ---Randy I'll take 1 ticket. Have Frank give you the 5 dollars he owes me from league for bag tag. He'll know what i'm talkin about. If not maybe i'll see you around before ice bowl to give you 5. 

--- End quote ---
I have a ticket reserved for you Flash. Thanks for contributing to the long concrete tees at Eagle Ridge!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version