Off Topic > Thank You's

Snow & Tees Channahon

(1/2) > >>

Frankie:
Ryan Barcas (Dr. Pepper) for shoveling the tees from the latest snow Monday night. I also want to pre thankyou for your offer for Friday. If something happens , like more snow, before Sunday, I'll be there early Sunday to get them cleaned up.
Thanks Dr. Pepper.

barcas420:
Frankie,
    Its not a problem at all, you do a lot of work on the course, I or we as disc golfers should be thanking you for everything you do on the course, I will be doing some christmas golfing, so I will most likely have the tees cleared, I am going to get a bag of the calcium chloride to do the rest of the tees. I wish you and the family a Merry Christmas, see you at league sunday.

Ryan (Dr.P)

Frankie:
I was delighted to meet Jacob today, 12/26/10. He was there at 9:00am & I was there at 9:30. Noticing one car in the lot, I started clearing tees on #18 & worked my way back eventually meeting him on #14. We worked our way back to #7, #8, #9, & finally #6. He mentioned the tees that were distressed. We did our best on #8 & #9. We finished at 11:00am.  A big thanks to you Jacob, for your good attitude & help! Send me a personal message with how I can get in touch.
Note that Jacob has been playing about 8 months. I realize there is motive, but he elected to help out with the disc golf courses.
We have spirit J-Town, from unknowns!

BCarrescia:
i was out playing today, and me and my friend took care of them as well.. much easier with clean tee pads..

Frankie:

--- Quote from: BCarrescia on January 12, 2011, 10:54:05 PM ---i was out playing today, and me and my friend took care of them as well.. much easier with clean tee pads..

--- End quote ---
Way to go Ben! I need the help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version