Off Topic > Thank You's

Snow & Tees Channahon

<< < (2/2)

Frankie:

--- Quote from: Frankie on January 13, 2011, 05:53:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: BCarrescia on January 12, 2011, 10:54:05 PM ---i was out playing today, and me and my friend took care of them as well.. much easier with clean tee pads..

--- End quote ---
Way to go Ben! I need the help.

--- End quote ---
My people were out playing Channahon today & gave you compliements on how good the tees looked. Nice Ben.

BCarrescia:
no problem.. do it once, and its done.. play all over them and it just makes it worse. 

Frankie:
I was out there today & my reports are confirmed. They look good.I see #19 was shoveled, similar to the other tees. This may or not apply to you relative to throwing to the practise basket. There is a sign there politely asking NOT to throw toward the parking lot. Whether you throw from there or not it's been cleaned, offers a throw from there.
If this does not relate to you it may to others reading it. That's is only posted rule there. Among other things, I'd like to make something that will give more room for posts & rules.
It may not be a big deal to some, but it's a big deal to the park. They have the power & one day the basket will get yanked.
Back to Ben, cleaning behind & around the tees was a nice touch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version